E-Grantz is an establishment for centralized disbursement of scholarships to qualified students in kerala.
Another form named E-Grantz 3.0 was sent off as of late to offer more straightforward and fast administrations. For subtleties connected with qualification, benefits, and the application cycle for the E-Grantz grants.
If you are interest in this grant, kindly read through this content.
E Grantz Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Let’s quickly look at the certain criteria for all applicant to meet up.
- All candidates must have a domicile of kerala
- You must be studying at a pre matric or post matric level of studies in a recognized institution
- Applicant must have taken admission under merit and reservation quota.
E Grantz Eligible Categories
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- Other Eligible Communities (OECs)
- other socially/ economically backward communities
E-Grantz – Application Process
- Go to the official E-Grantz 3.0 portal.
- Click on the ‘One-Time Registration’ button at the bottom.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and name.
- Click on the ‘Validate Aadhaar’ button.
- Fill in further information such as mobile number, date of birth, email ID, and password.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
Complete the Profile
- After effective registration, candidates need to sign in using their email ID and password.
- Once the login is finished, applicant is expected to finish their profile with data viz. Basic details, other details, bank details, documents to be uploaded, and institution details
Applying for the Scholarship
- After the Profile is complete, click on the ‘Apply for Scholarships – Post-Matric/ Pre-Matric’ option.
- A list of scholarships will appear on the screen.
- Select the scholarship and start the application process.
- Provide all the details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
E-Grantz – Check Application Status
- Visit the official E-Grantz 3.0 portal.
- Click on the ‘Track Application’ button at the bottom of the home page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and date of birth and click on the ‘Track Application’ button.
- The details of the application will appear on the screen. Details such as application status, application number, scheme name, applicant name, application location, date of application received, etc. will be displayed.