Shell Nigeria Internship Program 2023/2024 – Applications are Open for Shell Nigeria Internship Program 2023! The prestigious Shell Internship is an excellent way to familiarize yourself with Shell right from the inside and also immerse yourself in the energy industry. The Industrial Student Training will help you decide what career is right for you.
Shell Companies is offering a unique opportunity to outstanding Nigerian students in higher institutions to gain work experience in Shell’s office locations. We mentioned earlier that the insights and skills gained upon completing the Shell Internship will be invaluable for future careers.
This internship programme provides students with the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals at Shell. The student Industrial Training was designed by Shell for the purposes outlined below:
- Practice theories and concepts
- Build on work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain more valuable skills such as communication skills, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
Details of Shell Nigeria Internship Program
- Type: Internship
- Organization: Shell Nigeria
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Eligible Courses: The Eligible courses include; Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, and Commercial.
Benefits of Shell Nigeria Internship Program 2023
The Shell Nigeria Internship Program for Student industrial training is designed to provide students studying any of the eligible courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
How to Apply for Shell Nigeria Internship Program 2023/2024
- Qualified applicants should have a personal and valid email account
- Applicants who meet the requirements should apply via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The format for the subject of the Email is 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- Have the following details contained in the email
- Student’s name
- Name of the institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact (address, email, and phone)
- The Scanned copy of the official form/ letter from a higher institution
- Current CGPA or GPA
- For more details, visit the shell Nigeria career website at
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Nigeria became active in 1937; it is a top petroleum development company in Nigeria.
The internship programs at Shell are borne out of its commitment to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Interns will learn about the company’s business and people, which grew from a small shop in London nearly 200 years ago to become a major energy company.
There is no doubt that Shell is one of the world’s leading energy companies, it also plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The petroleum company and its investments have played a pioneering role in onshore, shallow and deepwater oil exploration and production.
Criteria for Shell Nigeria Internship Program Qualification
To be eligible for Shell Internship 2023 (student industrial training), all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- He or She must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Should have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
There is no Specified Deadline date