How to Enable PS5 3D audio for TV Speakers – It is observed that the 3D audio gives you the best feel of your music from your playlist. But wait we are talking about how to enable PS5 3D audio for TV speakers. The 3D audio gives you an impressive sound that gives you the feeling of being part of the game or more emphasis like you are inside the game.
Sony uses the 3D audio format. The 3D audio format happens to function like Dolby Atmos. 3S audio creates a three-dimensional experience that comes from the speaker. You can adjust the audio setting for your room, The DualSense controller built-in microphone is used to adjust the room’s acoustic and gives the best feeling ever.
Enabling 3D audio for your TV speakers
Well, having 3D audio for your TV speakers, seems to be a good idea and it is possible, it makes you feel the games more.
According to PlayStation support, in order to be able to set up the 3D audio for your TV speakers, you first use your TV speakers and built-in mic on your wireless controller to be able to measure the room acoustics. In order to really measure the room acoustics, you have to sit at your usual spot whenever you play the game.
- Step 1: go to settings.
- Step 2: Under settings, you go to the sound option.
- Step 3: Under sound, you select 3D audio for TV speakers.
- After clicking that option above, you would see on your screen instructions to follow all the instructions by understanding them to be able to change the settings of your 3D audio. This is for the measurement results.
- After you are satisfied with the measurement result, then you check by listening with stereo audio and 3D audio, this is to compare both to see which is preferable.
Difficulty Setting Up your 3D audio for your TV speakers?
Having difficulty setting up your 3D audio for your TV speakers? Then try the following According to PlayStation Support.
- Check if something is blocking the TV speakers.
- Check for the Apply Measurement results to 3D Audio if it is turned off, and sit in front and center of your TV.
- Watch your TV at a distance suitable for its size (for a better result you can check from the manual of your TV if the manufacturers specify the distance you should keep from your TV).
- Surround sound is one of the sound qualities you should adjust, you should adjust your sound quality adjustment functions by disabling them.
- You can adjust the volume settings of your TV.
Compatible TV speakers for your PS5
Not every TV speaker would be compatible with your PS5, so we would be seeing a list of TV speakers that is compatible with your PS5:
- Samsung 3.1nch A650 A Series. This brand of shoppingmode Samsung has two connectivity technology which is Bluetooth and HDMI. The special features that make this device stand out are the Dobly Digital 5.1/DTS Virtual:X, built-in center speaker, adaptive sound lite, and Bass Boost.
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra.
- Razer Leviathan.
- Sony HT-G700.
- Sound BlasterX Katana.
- Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar.
- Sony HT-A7000.
How to set up 3D audio for compatible headphones
Not all headphone will be compatible with your headphone, but in order to set up 3D audio settings for your compatible headphone, you follow the steps below:
- Navigate to settings.
- Under the settings, click on the sound option.
- From sound options, select the “3D audio for headphones” option.
- After clicking on that, you follow every on-screen instruction that follows.
SEE: American Express Gift Card – Business and Personal Gifts Cards
Compatible Headsets for your PS5
Have no idea what compatible headsets match your PS5, There are some brands listed below that you could choose from:
- SteelSeries Arctis 7P+.
- Turtle Beach Recon 500.
- Sony PS5 Pulse 3D wireless headset.
- Razer Kaira X.
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2.
- SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro.
- Razer Barracuda X.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my PS5 to play sound through my TV?
To be able to get my PS5 to play sound through my TV? You select the audio output device to use. You change the output device from the control center by selecting sound. Turn on to Switch output devices automatically when an audio device is connected.
Can Pulse 3D connect to TV?
The official PS5 headset functions properly with the 3D audio capability, wireless connection, and comfortable fit. The Pulse 3D wireless headset is the best option for 3D audio from headphones.
Does PS5 3D audio work with surround sound?
Does PS5 3D audio work with surround sound? The 3D audio actually provides you with immersive surround sound that makes you feel like you are inside the game or part of the game. It is most favorable to gamers.
Does 3D audio work with a soundbar?
Yes, the 3D audio works with a soundbar. It is discovered that most soundbars and smart speakers support Dolby Atmos, which is the top feature of the audio format. Some other devices support formats like MPEG-H or DTS:X.
Does Ps5 support Dolby Atmos?
Well, the answer is no, PS5 does not support Dolby Atmos for gaming. The first option you would see concerning the Dolby Atmos is found in the system and sound menu. This option is found under the Audio output option. After that, you scroll to the right at the bottom of the page you would see the audio format, from there you can set the option to Linear PCM.